Before Max had his surgery we had some good friends of ours take pictures of Max. You can see some of the pictures on their website: http://www.reversedlensphotography.com/
Once you get to the page click on the "blog" link at the bottom right side of the screen and scroll down to see pictures of "The Littlest Fighter."
Once you get to the page click on the "blog" link at the bottom right side of the screen and scroll down to see pictures of "The Littlest Fighter."
7 comments:
Those pictures are absolutely amazing! He is so beautiful! I'm so glad you are home now with him and that he is doing well.
He is such a beautiful little boy! Those pictures are incredible. I'm so happy that he's doing well. He really is a little fighter!
GREAT photos!! He is adorable!!
What great pictures. I love the one of him in the bucket. So cute!
What perfect, perfect pictures of your perfect Max. And just like you said -- they CAPTURED him! What a treasured gift from some thoughtful and talented friends. Just one more reason you were meant to be where you are, huh.
Those are the most beautiful pictures!!!!! What an angel.
Love the pictures. By the way, I love "battle scars" because it reminds me how fragile our children are, and how far they've come with the challenges in their lives. And how far we've come as parents too.
Post a Comment