Monday, May 4, 2009

Hospital face...


This is the face we saw constantly while we were at the hospital with Max- this look of "please don't touch me because I'm scared, tired, hurting, annoyed and sad." Now that we are home we are seeing this face less and less. We can't wait for our happy-go-lucky, mellow baby boy to make a full recovery and start smiling all the time!

7 comments:

Laura said...

What a face! I just want to snuggle him! I'm so glad he's doing better!!

Baller family said...

That face breaks my heart....poor guy. What a lot of meds to be on too. Yay that he goes down to two! I'm sure that will help. I hope he is feeling back to normal soon.

Caroline H said...

Mary, I'm so glad that he's home and on his way to full recovery! I'm assuming now that the main surgery is over, that you've made it through the worst and it should only get better from here. What a trooper!

Katie said...

What an expression...it just kind of explains everything. So glad to hear he is doing better and off many of his meds. Hooray!

Monica said...

Oh that sad little face! I'm with Laura, I just want to give him some loves and make all his "owies" and fears go away. Poor thing. What a trooper to put up with so much. But it sounds like his recovery is coming along. Keep being a tough little fighter, Max! We're proud of you and your progress!

Bickmores said...

That face sort of reminds me of Daniel. But I am glad that you are seeing less of this sad face! We have Max in our prayers.

Karen Kunzler said...

That face looks like it couldn't really be him, so sad it is, but hopefully you won't see that face ever again right?!!!