According to my due date, I have 100 days until Max should be here! With Morgen I was a week late but we'll see what happens with round two.
Here is an updated belly picture (sorry it is blurry). It is hard to not complain about getting big but with Max the doctors remind me that a big tummy equals a big, healthy baby!
Morgen is super good at giving snuggles. I love this picture because his hand is resting on my tummy. He loves to pat and kiss my tummy.
Here is an updated belly picture (sorry it is blurry). It is hard to not complain about getting big but with Max the doctors remind me that a big tummy equals a big, healthy baby!

Morgen is super good at giving snuggles. I love this picture because his hand is resting on my tummy. He loves to pat and kiss my tummy.

4 comments:
You look awesome!!
I love that picture of you and Morgen, it's so sweet!
That is soooooooooo.... sweet!!!! That's the Morgen that we love!
You look so great! I love the picture with you and Morgen. Grayson has those same dinosaur pj's!
Mary,
Hi, it's Shelby (Cook) Moss. I saw that you commented on Laura Peterson's blog and have since caught up on yours. What a wonderful way to keep updated and informed on Max's progression. I'm impressed by your knowledge of the heart! I hope that things continue to go well and know I'll be praying for you too!
Shelby
Post a Comment