Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Calling all hearts!

For Max's previous surgery we had asked family and friends to mail a heart with pictures or an encouraging message for Max. We took all those hearts and plastered his hospital room with them. It added so much hope and happiness to the hospital. We loved being able to look around and see all the support for Max and our family. We want to "heart attack" Max again. We are asking anyone who knows us and loves Max to send a heart. People have been starting to ask what they can do to help... this is it! We need support and Max needs lots of love.
I read recently read that the success of any surgery depends on the number of people cheering on the patient. I loved reading that because I know there are lots of people ready to rally around Max for support. So whether you are near or far, please send Max a heart and add to the army of support cheering Max on!
All hearts can be mailed to this address:

PO Box 67086
Portland, OR 97268

                                         
                                            Max's hospital room 3 years ago...
                                            And click here to see the full post.

1 comment:

Laura said...

I love that you do this for him. What a fun thing for him to see while he's in the hospital and to know he's surrounded by love. You're a wonderful mom!!