I had a doctors appointment today along with another ultrasound. Max is doing great! He is growing at a perfectly normal rate and is weighing in at 1 lb. 6 0z. (that puts him at the 50% mark on a fetal growth chart). Although it is somewhat inconvenient that my routine appointments last 2 hours instead of 10 minutes I love that I get to see my boy so often. At every appointment I will have an ultrasound so the doctors can track Max's progress and make sure that he is continuing to grow.
I feel really blessed to be a patient at the NW Perinatal Center. The doctors, nurses, technicians, and even the office staff are amazing. Everyone is helpful, genuine and never give the impression that they are in a rush. For example, today I was able to sit down and talk to my doctor, Santosh Pandipati, and tell him about how things are going with my family, discuss how I am feeling physically and emotionally, listen to his advice about what to expect for the delivery of Max, ask questions about the cardiologist, Dr. Douglas King, that diagnosed Max, etc. When I was pregnant with Morgen I was lucky to have 5 mintues of my doctor's time at a routine appointment. Normally I would weigh in, pee in a cup, check my blood pressure, listen to the heart beat and make my my next appointment for 4 weeks. In and out in less then 10 minutes. Since Max is far from a typical and healthy baby I just love that this practice of doctors truly want to help and ease any worries that I may have.
Another example of how special this office is came in the form of a phone call. A lady from the billing department called and left me a message telling me that she needed some information about getting a referal for my appointment with the cardiologist. Ugg! Insurance calls are always so complicated and time consuming. Well you can imagine my surprise when I called back and instead of being stuck in a maze of voicemail, the billing department picked up right away, as soon as I said my name the girl knew who I was and knew why I was calling. She explained the situation and told me what they had done to resolve the problem with getting the referal from my primary care physican. That was basically it. They had already done all the work. They just wanted to call to tell me what they did so I did not have to worry about. I have never had that happen before. Normally any phone call I recieve regarding insurance is a headache- how nice that this office is helpful and willing to work with me to figure out any insurance complications.
In 4 weeks I have 2 different appointments scheduled- one with the cardiologist and another with my perinatologist. In the meantime we hope Max will to continue to kick hard and grow strong!
I feel really blessed to be a patient at the NW Perinatal Center. The doctors, nurses, technicians, and even the office staff are amazing. Everyone is helpful, genuine and never give the impression that they are in a rush. For example, today I was able to sit down and talk to my doctor, Santosh Pandipati, and tell him about how things are going with my family, discuss how I am feeling physically and emotionally, listen to his advice about what to expect for the delivery of Max, ask questions about the cardiologist, Dr. Douglas King, that diagnosed Max, etc. When I was pregnant with Morgen I was lucky to have 5 mintues of my doctor's time at a routine appointment. Normally I would weigh in, pee in a cup, check my blood pressure, listen to the heart beat and make my my next appointment for 4 weeks. In and out in less then 10 minutes. Since Max is far from a typical and healthy baby I just love that this practice of doctors truly want to help and ease any worries that I may have.
Another example of how special this office is came in the form of a phone call. A lady from the billing department called and left me a message telling me that she needed some information about getting a referal for my appointment with the cardiologist. Ugg! Insurance calls are always so complicated and time consuming. Well you can imagine my surprise when I called back and instead of being stuck in a maze of voicemail, the billing department picked up right away, as soon as I said my name the girl knew who I was and knew why I was calling. She explained the situation and told me what they had done to resolve the problem with getting the referal from my primary care physican. That was basically it. They had already done all the work. They just wanted to call to tell me what they did so I did not have to worry about. I have never had that happen before. Normally any phone call I recieve regarding insurance is a headache- how nice that this office is helpful and willing to work with me to figure out any insurance complications.
In 4 weeks I have 2 different appointments scheduled- one with the cardiologist and another with my perinatologist. In the meantime we hope Max will to continue to kick hard and grow strong!
5 comments:
Yea Max is growing!!! That must have been nice to go to a doctors appointment and hear all good news! Who knew~ all you had to do was have a high risk pregnancy to get great health care! Not really, but I am happy that they are taking such good care of you and Max.
I am so excited that Max is doing so well and that you are in such great hands.
Yeah Max!! :-)
Glad to hear Max is growing strong! That is so nice that you have such a great place taking care of you and Max...and that you live in Portland now so that you are so close!
We are thinking of you guys and praying for you often. I just wanted to send you our love and let you know how much we care about you guys. You are such great people. Keep smiling, you guys are amazing!
We are so glad Max is growing bigger and stronger all the time! We are praying for you guys and missing you! We need to get together for some football! Love you, you guys are awesome.
Post a Comment