Max has received so many hearts. His room is so cheerful, bright and full of hope from all of his family and friends. It is tricky finding enough room to hang all of his hearts without getting in the way of the monitors and equipment but we want Max to know how much he is loved. We are still getting hearts in the mail so there will be even more added to the wall by the end of the week!

7 comments:
We are so glad to hear that everything is going well so far. Seems like our prayers are being answered. What a strong little guy you have. He sure is a very special boy and Heavenly Father must love you and him so much that he trusts you to go through this challenging time. We love you and keep praying for you because we know it helps.
My mom told me about the hearts! I'm so glad he is doing well!! You're such strong parents and you have a wonderful baby boy. You're in our prayers!!
Mary and Spencer, you both are such wonderful and dedicated parents! Max is one blessed little boy. And to see all those hearts. . . it makes my own heart so happy! We love you and are praying for you. Thank you for all the updates; it makes us feel so informed and involved so that we can pray more specifically. WE LOVE MAX!!
Maybe you're all dried out from crying by now, but I guess I'm not. It's overwhelming how much you guys have been through! I am relieved to hear it went okay. You guys are so brave and strong!
What an AMAZING little guy! I can't believe how much he has been through...and you too! I'm sure this has been such an emotional roller coaster. I'm sorry we didn't get a heart out to you. I felt bad that I didn't get that done. We do love him! Keep hanging in there mommy! You have one special little boy! :)
WOnderful to read your blog! We keep him and you guys in our prayers every day. Love to all! Jeanette and Gary
What a trooper that little guy is. I love all the hearts...you guys are loved by so many people. I'm so glad he is doing well. Thanks for all the updates.
Post a Comment