Friday, April 3, 2009

Max is 3 Months Old...

Mighty Max is already 3 months old! He is such a sweet little baby. During the day he is very mellow and "go-with-the-flow." At night he likes to keep us on our toes and most nights wakes up quite a few times. He loves when Morgen plays with him and he loves when we sing to him. Max does not really like pacifiers but he loves to suck on his hands. He is a great eater and prefers to snooze while someone is holding him or in his swing. Most people comment on his big eyes and button nose. I love his cubby cheeks and sweet little voice when he tries to talk to us. Max has had to go through a lot for only being 3 months old but hopefully by the end of this month his hospital stays will be over, doctor visits will decrease and he will get to spend more time just playing, cooing and smiling at home with mom, dad and big brother.
I have had a difficult time capturing what Max looks like in a picture. It seems like in every picture I take of him he looks completely different. I think the first picture is the most "Max-ish" but the rest are pretty darn cute too!


2 comments:

Laura said...

What a cutie patootie!!

Karen Kunzler said...

What a cutie!!!! He sure is getting big. We are praying for you and your surgery. What pray that all goes well and you have a fast and safe recovery!!!!