Friday, April 24, 2009

What difference a week can make...

Max last week...

Max today...

I would say he is feeling MUCH better!!!

8 comments:

Deters said...

He looks so cute! I love those huge eyes and that big smile is just adorable. I'm so glad he is feeling better. I hope his road of recovery will smooth out more and not hit any more bumps.

Sharon said...

Oh my gosh! He looks SO SO SO great! I am so happy that you guys get to take Max home today. That picture of him is so adorable! You guys have been through a lot, but have stayed so strong. I hope that we can come and visit you sometime soon. Whenever you are up for visitors, let us know.

Shelby said...

Oh he looks beautiful!! Congratulations that you got to take him home! Way to be such strong parents!!!

Laura said...

Wow! What a difference! He's amazing!!

Monica said...

Max really does look wonderful, Mary. You made it ... so happy for all of you!

Katie said...

What a difference between the two pictures! I love that last picture of him...it's great!

Jen Lee said...

The TWINKLE is back :)

Mary said...

All that in one week? He is just too darn cute! He could be in a paper bag and still shine those gorgeous eyes. Yeah!!