Max is all done! We just got word that the surgery is complete and the surgeons are working on closing the incision! He made it! He was strong! I am SO relieved but I feel like I won't believe Max is okay until I see him. Even though it has only been a few hours I feel like it has been an eternity since I last saw my little boy. In a few minutes the surgical team will be bringing Max up to the ICU. We will get to see Max just for a minute as his crib passes in the hall and then we will have some time to talk to the surgeons. I am so proud of my little boy. He was brave and made it through.
10 comments:
Such good news! He is a very strong little boy!
Hooray, Hooray!!!!! We are SO happy. Take care, and we will talk with you some time this week hopefully!
That is AWESOME!
I'm so happy and relieved that everything went well. Max has been in my thoughts all day. What a strong and sweet little baby you have.
-Brianne
We have been thinking of you all day and so glad to see your email and post! So glad to hear that sweet little boy went in sleeping and is coming through strong. We'll keep you in our prayers--Bridget and I just had one right now for the doctors and little Max and your little family who are also taking it like champs!
You've been in our thoughts and prayers all day. So glad he made it through fine. Hang in there through your long week!
That is excellent news! We have been praying for him and all of your family. What a beautiful little boy he is. I am so grateful to hear he did so well!
Boy this technology is so great! Sometimes being down in Salem makes things that are close seem so far away. We are so sad that we couldn't be more support up there with you. We have you in our prayers and hope that it continues to go well.
Love the Butterfields
So glad this step is over! Thought about you guys a lot today. That's one tough boy you've got there.
So proud of him! And y'all as well for how well you're handling all this. We kept him in our thoughts and prayers today and are grateful he made it through and is healthier than when he started! Way to go Max!
Post a Comment