Christal is a friend and a talented photographer. I asked her a few weeks ago if she could take some pictures of Max and his scars for me. To me, his scars are beautiful. They are a physical reminder of how brave and strong he is. After this next surgery his scars will change. The incisions will be made in the same places and will heal differently. I want to always remember how he looks right now because this is the tummy I have tickled and blown raspberries on for the past 3 years. I hope Max is always proud of his scars and realizes that he is one incredible kid!
Christal captured the "real" Max. She found his sweet, sneaky eyes and gentle smiles. These images are perfection!
Please look at Christal's website and enjoy her talent:








3 comments:
Those are adorable pictures! He is so brave and so strong. Thinking of all of you at this time!
I love them all! And I like it because most of them he's not looking at camera, so I am imagining that he is looking at you with that adorable smile and that twinkle in his eyes!
Those are some great pictures. Christal does a great job!
Post a Comment