Mom: Max? Are you going to be strong next week at the hospital?
Max: Yes! I'm like the Hulk!
Max: Yeah, I'm going in for a surgery so the doctor can fix my broken heart right here (pointing to his belly button).
Max: I get to go to the hospital and sleep with mommy in my room?
Mom: Yup! Mommy will be with you the entire time.
Max: And I get something in my nose so I can breath? (meaning an oxygen tube)
Mom: Yes, you will have a breathing tube for a few days.
Max: And I get a big band-aid on my scar?
Mom: Yes, the doctors will put a special band-aid on your scar to help it feel better.
Max: And I get a pee-pee tube? (meaning a catheter)
Mom: (laughing) Yup, you will have a pee-pee tub.
Mom: You are a stinker!
Max: I'm not a stinker, I'm a Max!
Mom: Oh, that's right, you are Max.
Max: No, I'm an angel.
So true Max! You are an angel. You are my angel!
I have a feeling once he is alert and recovering that he is going to charm the nurses with the silly things he says and that innocent, crooked smile!

2 comments:
He is such a cutie!
Ohhhhhhhh.... he really in an angel! A silly angel, but still an angel :)
Post a Comment