While driving in the car with the boys yesterday, Morgen was asking me some questions about Max's surgery.
Morgen: What day is Max going to the hospital?
Me: May 14th
Morgen: How many days is the surgery?
Me: The surgery is only one day but Max will have to stay at the hospital for about 10 days to rest and so the doctors can check on him.
Morgen: Are you going to stay at the hospital with Max?
Me: Yes
Morgen: Do they have a bed for you?
Me: Yes. There is a bed for Max and a bed for mommy.
Morgen: Where will I sleep?
Me: You will sleep at home with daddy or at grandma and grandpa's house.
This continued for a few more questions when Max suddenly chimed in...
Max: Can I just get a little bit of surgery all by myself?
His comment just made me laugh. He is such a funny little kid.
1 comment:
I was thinking about this all night~ it made me smile every time!
Post a Comment